Sunday, March 16, 2008

Support Garments After Liposuction

Meme: le cose che amo

Mikamarlez invited me to participate in this wonderful meme!
First of all the rules!

  • indicate the link of those who have been involved
  • enter the game rules on the blog
  • mention six things you enjoy doing
  • involving six other people
  • communicate the invitation on their blog and now here
6 between the things I love ...

AMO memories of my childhood when the world seemed to be covered by an aura of magic, when imagination had no boundaries and everything seemed possible.

AMO solitude and silence.

AMO, after a week in my beautiful Turin, return to my parents' house in the hills of Monferrato and go for a walk in the woods with my 3 dogs, lying in the middle of a meadow, and immerse myself in reading a good book.

I love to travel and learn about places and cultures.

AMO daydreaming though often return to reality is a little painful.

AMO special people whom I had the luck to meet: those who stand beside me day after day, unfortunately those are gone, but whose memory will stay with me forever and I love those who, while never being born, filled my life.

I would like to participate in this meme:

Night
Stefy
Scricco
Claudia
Nima
Lory

0 comments:

Post a Comment