Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Healthy Energizing Snacks

Meme: le 5 foto

Mika and Trick or me invited to this beautiful photo meme. X
Sorry the pictures are of poor quality, but I was 2 days in bed with the flu and I could not do better ...
I love photography and I always held my digital inseparable, do thousands of photos a year and I probably would have chosen QSA better, but at the end of my 5 choices were these:

First, do not I could put that picture of my Nikki! well ... actually this is my cousin's digital ... Nikky had my first accident last week ... I slipped from his hands and is open in 2! :-( I tried to reassemble it, but the button does not want to take pictures x Learn to operate and so I had to borrow this waiting to take the little incident from x photorepair see if there is some hope ....


This is my beloved laptop! It 's a bit old and has a memory equal to Qualle of a USB stick, but I could not live without! I've always been faithful, apart from once when I was writing a thesis and suddenly the screen is gone! PANIC! Fortunately, those were very kind assistance weekdays at 1 and I have returned as new! Since then I have betrayed +! :-)

And here is my "secret box" (here are the real secrets, quelli che non ho svelato nel meme dei 7 segreti !!!).
La scatola di legno me l'ha regalata mia sorella x il compleanno anni fa. L'ha costruita e dipinta lei!! Dentro ci tengo i miei diari segreti e qualche piccolo oggettino a cui tengo particolarmente.

Nel meme dei 7 segret i avevo scritto della mia convinzione che la mia bambola, se trattata come una bimba in carne ed ossa, un giorno sarebbe diventata vera. Beh, quetsa è la bambola in questione, come potete vedere x ora è solo stoffa e plastica, ma io continuo a sperare! :-)

Per ultima foto ho tenuto questa che in realtà ne riassume 3... Qui potete see my phone (I could not live without !!!), my two beloved kittens (screensaver on the cell) and a small portion of my library!

There would be hundreds of pictures that I post, but you will x the next time!

Since it took me a while to respond to the meme, and now that was attended by virtually all, do no call in particular, but who wants to let us know if 1 part 5 through photographs is welcome to participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment