Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alternate Use Pot Rack

Dolcetti al cocco


Recipes like these sweets x is found in almost every blog, but I also my audience as I was very satisfied with the result! (My cousin who is a Criticón and find something to say about everything I do this once asked me if I had really prepared me, or if the candy did not come from some pastries!)


Ingredients:
2 / 3 egg whites (depending on the size of eggs) 120 g of coconut

100 g
sugar melted dark chocolate


lightly beat the egg whites, then add coconut and sugar and mix well.
With small amount of dough into balls and flatten slightly.
Arrange the balls thus obtained on a baking sheet coated with cartaforno and bake at 160 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Once the cakes have cooled I Have puciati half in melted chocolate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment