Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dub City Midnight Club 3

Il MEME dei 7 segreti !!!

Mikamarlez invited me to participate in this meme, my first meme! incredible! Actually I put a little in crisis because I have a few secrets, and the few I keep them well hidden!

These are the rules:
- the rules of the game will copy
- 7 of your secrets revealed
- 7 happy winning individuals (happy? !?)
- a message-alerts sent to visit your blog invites

1 - As a child I was very sweet (they all are 'now, but now no longer controls ingurgito the rubbish!) and did my best to keep me away from sweets (always in short supply in the house).
When the weekend I went to my aunt for me was a dream to open the cupboard and find it full of cookies, candies and chocolates and so ... nobody saw me when I filled his pockets and ran into the garden to eat the loot.

2 - I'm not able to live in this ... my thoughts are always directed to the past or the future ...

3 - When I was in elementary school when I became ill and was so well at home when I heard my mother say that x Luckily the fever was going to shut myself in the bathroom, threw open the window, I took off my shirt and began to breathe the cold air in my lungs ...

4 - As a child I was convinced it was adottatta. At those times on TV and I gave Georigie I identify with her ... My parents have dark hair and eyes, as well as my sister, while I have blonde hair and blue eyes ... cabbage, maybe it was just my fantasy!!

5 - I had a doll that I loved and I was convinced that if I had always treated well would one day become a child of flesh and blood ... Every morning the first thing I did was wake up just to go check if my doll had turned into a real baby and there was always very disappointed when it was established that no transformation occurred ...

6 - I got drunk for the first and last time at the tender age of 9 years! Even now I embarrassed a lot when it comes out this story!

7 - I often invent an imaginary boyfriend x refuse an appointment ...

That's it! but what a shame! The last two points I found it hard to write! Well, now it's done! :-) I wish

partecipasero this meme:

Stefy
Pip
Nightfairy
Nima
Marta Claudia

Kabalino

0 comments:

Post a Comment