Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Would Pokemon Look With Genitals

Plan Tarica

While I, this week, I enjoy the Viote snowshoeing on Bondone, he is the Luciano Pellegrini minstrel, as I retired for a while, enjoying the Passo Lanciano Piamo diTarica covered, as evidenced by him with a series of beautiful photos of snow. Here's how to describe a typical day:
order not to lose the habit, contro ogni previsione meteo che prevedeva cattivo tempo,alle ore 6.30 il sole sorge dal mare. Martedì 22 Febbraio. Mi collego con la webcamera installata a Passo Lanciano ed al Rifugio Pomicio. Cielo limpido e tanta neve. Non resta che telefonare agli amici e partire. Si decide di andare al Piano di Tarica ( Passo Lanciano). Troviamo tanta  neve fresca e sciabile. Il paesaggio attorno è uno spettacolo. Restiamo incantati! Gli abeti , carichi di neve, riproducono un ambiente natalizio. I faggi ricoperti dalla Galaverna, ( nebbia congelatasi - è un deposito di ghiaccio in forma di aghi, scaglie o superficie continua ghiacciata su oggetti esterni che può prodursi in presenza di nebbia quando la temperatura dell'aria è inferiore a 0 ° C). (Da Wikipedia,) seem to be crystal. Only the tracks of fox, hare, wild boar. There is absolute peace. I move away from friends because I want to hear

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

Yes, it seems an impossible comparison, but I'm used to hearing these noises, some subtle, others more noisy. I was in "track stand", still, to enjoy the space and these noises. After, I went everywhere to leave on the mantle of virgin snow my track. Known in the woods a form of "cake", I approach and is a tholos, this construction circular, covered by snow. I see a hole and widen it with the stick, is the entrance. I wonder: what if there is any animal shelter in the cold? But no one comes out! The sky began to cloud over and reluctantly go back to the parking before giving any other look at this place. When you reach the square, we see many cars parked, the smell of roast and lots of people waiting in line. He told me about what is and is fulfilled. It celebrates ALPINE SKI AND SNOWBOARD CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE FIRE. I ask timidly if I join the queue. Senz 'else, you are ours. I walk over to the cooks and the menu will list:

· Polenta with tomato sauce with meat sauce, Parmesan and lots of meat ...
· ; Sausages Roasted
· French fries
· Fruit
· Wine Style on tap and Montepulciano
· ; Sweet, cooked with wine nooks
· Mulled wine

Cost? EURO ZERO ... that ... bonanza after skiing, and eating plenty of joy and refined in this good wine could not happen to better. Fire thanks friends! Digested the excellent lunch, but especially the wine has evaporated, it starts to Chieti.



Written by: Luciano Pellegrini

0 comments:

Post a Comment