Monday, January 26, 2009

Green Tree Python For Sale Canada

Inconcludente pesca sul PO

In a day like today had seemed a good idea to go fishing, I live in precisely that about 500 mt from the Po, and so armed with my cane and boots, I went there.
Needless to say that my fishing has been totally unsuccessful, but at one point, bored with what I started looking around, I realized that is where I walked up to a few days before there was water but what I had not immediately noticed was the huge amount of waste that had left the river on the banks, tangled in trees.
I found dozens and dozens of plastic bottles, detergent containers, drums for oil, motorcycle helmets, plastic boxes, plus an infinite number of pieces of plastic labels, of food packaging and non-shopping bags, plus many other things, due to the current and status, I was not able to understand the source of use.
The point is that one should not necessarily be the fiercest defenders of nature, all animals freestyle leghiamoci to a tree, to understand that there is something wrong.
We are always glued to the TV watching all scared the gradual melting of ice and then we do? Hide the dirt under the carpet, sooner or later disappear, and we do not care where it ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment