Thursday, January 8, 2009

Angie Harmon Daughters Name

La fotografia


Ci sono molte forme di arte al mondo, così come ci sono molti modi di vedere ed interpretare le cose.
Penso che in ogni forma d'arte ci sia una componente molto importante da non sottovalutare: l'istinto.
In fact, it contributes to achieving our goal, edit, and facilitates our work, basically gives us the impulse more than we need to get our little masterpiece.
In this regard I often discuss with friends and family on the most trivial thing in the world, photography, I do not want the definition of trivial is perhaps incorrect, the correct term to use I believe it is "common."
However the applicant is discussion on how to take pictures as well as on the subjects.
'm not even a photographer I shot very few photos but I always try to take pictures and details I did not realize that after all my research forced me to the very little results.
Another question that I face with my father often about photo retouching with special programs, many times in fact to try to improve a picture we end up worse, in essence, we make it fake. My theory
conclusion was instinctive to take pictures, take advantage of the opportunities that today give us the digital camera you can delete the photos came out wrong, then edit as little as possible, stopping with the touch-up before our face seems made with pastels and the background look like a billboard.
If we follow these simple rules, perhaps we get the results rather than discrete and our photos will help us have memories of past years for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment