Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bestbrazilian Wax Dc African American

The drunken phone call!


When love ends the behavior of males and females is very different. We start from the woman. When love ends, the reaction of a woman is the same one that would in any other situation where you decide: he starts to cry. The next step is a hairdresser. The next one, or often contemporary, is a telephone call to the heart. Together, write an email that you will find the movie and massacres of the carnival when you were dressed as a woman, and sent him on You Tube. Read the mail will be for you a pain in the pain, because as she lists all of your flaws that have ruined my life, is full of the letter "i" with over the hearts of smiley faces and emoticons from first grade. The third step is to let you know that has fallen into a depression with no return, the stuff of suicide, although in reality it is a disco with a miniskirt, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake ass, fake tits, fake nails and tell everyone that you do not you're a real man. When a relationship ends, the man has some problems in most. First of all it led to overestimate his ex. Now he seems more beautiful than good, and smarter than any woman in the world. The statue seems like a model even if in fact it is so small and wide as when you mistake it for a yellow taxi. And why idealize? Simple, because is no longer yours. is typical of the man. And so, with this ideal in mind, six months after breaking four in the morning on a Saturday night, the phones with voice altered and mixed. " I just wanted to let you know that I've ruined my life and that I will never forgive you because I hate you, bitch! ... (after a brief pause) But I want you to know also that there is always a chance for us ... because I love . This is known in jargon as the call of "I love you / I hate you ' also known as the drunken phone call o. 99% of men did it at least once in their lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment