Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jordan Gay Crusing Area

Bunet

This weekend I said goodbye to my beloved Turin .... on this occasion I decided to make the Bunet, sweet typical Piedmont ....


Ingredients:

200 g sugar 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder 6 eggs

750 ml of milk + ½ cup amaretti
1 pound of dried
50 g of 1 lemon rum



Crumble the macaroons and soak them in rum.
In a saucepan put 2 tablespoons sugar 2 Tbsp water, bring to a boil and cook over low heat until the sugar begins to darken. Then pour the caramel got to the bottom mold (I used a glass of plum).
Bring the milk and lemon peel (yellow part only, you have to remove pretty well all part Binco x) to a boil.
Meanwhile heat 1 / 2 cup of milk with cocoa and a tablespoon of sugar and beat eggs with remaining sugar.
Add egg mixture to the boiling milk and cocoa cream.


Pour the mixture into the mold and cover with rum-soaked macaroons.
Mettrie the mold in a baking pan filled with warm water (water should reach at least half of the mold).
Bake at 180 degrees x 1 hour.


With this sweet ending my life in Turin ... Tomorrow I will start a new adventure in Milan, completely unknown to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment